BEST CASE MOD OF THE YEAR

GIVEAWAY

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MOD TO WIN

$1,800 WORTH OF PC GEAR!

HOW TO VOTE

Register

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year. 
See all worklogs here

Get Started

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

Update Worklog

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.

Previous photoNext photo
Contest is finished!
Title: ASTRA project
Author: neSSa
Votes: ?

Category: Scratch Build
Views: 3806
Description: Hi friends, It’s been a while, this crazy year and COVID have messed with my plans. But, I’m not giving up so easily! I’ve been preparing a few projects for a while and it’s finally time to get going with the first one. It’s a scratch-build competition project, water-cooled, filled with top-quality hardware and made out of full aluminum cut with CNC. For now, here’s the teaser pic announcing the project and a partial list of hardware which goes in it. As always, I promise a lot of good photos, a few videos and lots of fun! By each day, you will find out more 🙂 So let's get started, the list of hardware is still not absolutely clear due to the fact that the expected premieres of the new GPU have been moved to next month, so I will edit the list in a timely manner. Mostly the hardware is next:: MB - Z490 Asus ROG Maximus XII Extreme CPU - Intel i9 10850k GPU - Asus STRIX RX 5700XT RAM - Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series DDR4 4X32Gb 3600 Mhz SSD - Patriot Viper Gaming VP4100 1TB M.2 2280 PSU - Cooler Master SFX 850w FANS - Cooler Master & EKWB EKWB LC parts (Magnitude CPU block, DDC pump, 360PE rad, Torque fittings, Vector GPU block etc...) Reservoir/distro plate will be custom made by "SS Mods" BR, neSSa

FOLLOW US AND OUR SPONSORS

NVIDIA Geforce Garage
MSI
Viper Gaming By Patriot
Control Ultimate Edition
G.SKILL

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year.
See all worklogs here

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.