BEST CASE MOD OF THE YEAR

GIVEAWAY

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MOD TO WIN

$1,800 WORTH OF PC GEAR!

HOW TO VOTE

Register

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year. 
See all worklogs here

Get Started

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

Update Worklog

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.

Previous photoNext photo
Contest is finished!
Title: Project Ikigai
Author: Nicholas Falzone
Votes: ?

Category: Scratch Build
Views: 3022
Description: Ikigai is the convergence of one’s personal passions, beliefs, values and vocation. The concept of this case, Ikigai, was simple: combine my love of traditional Japanese woodworking techniques and design sensibilities with modern woodworking techniques to create a one-of-a-kind computer case. The case itself features traditionally made Japanese Kumiko designs from unfinished Sitka Spruce, contrasted by a Wenge outer shell with hand sawn dovetails, and an interior made out of primarily acrylic and aluminum and Wenge accents. I made a custom distribution plate, also acting as a pump top and reservoir. I hid most of the wiring in this plate, creating a very clean aesthetic. I made Wenge plates and small parts to maintain continuity and add details to bring the case together. Each part was made deliberately and in-house to create a complete custom case from top to bottom.

FOLLOW US AND OUR SPONSORS

NVIDIA Geforce Garage
MSI
Viper Gaming By Patriot
Control Ultimate Edition
G.SKILL

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year.
See all worklogs here

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.