BEST CASE MOD OF THE YEAR

GIVEAWAY

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MOD TO WIN

$1,800 WORTH OF PC GEAR!

HOW TO VOTE

Register

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year. 
See all worklogs here

Get Started

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

Update Worklog

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.

Previous photoNext photo
Contest is finished!
Title: NR200 RGB "Crown" Mod ft. CONTROL- 3D printed performance and aesthetics NR200 mod for top-mounted radiators
Author: Jason Liu
Votes: ?

Category: Tower Mod
Views: 2258
Description: I'm proud to present my NR200P Tower Mod- "NR200 RGB Crown Mod ft. CONTROL" This mod unleashes the full potential of the NR200P, an already well performing Small Form Factor case. There are two mods in this submission- (1) a 3D printed "crown" tophat w/ RGB that allows for a full-thickness radiator and fans to be mounted to the top of the NR200 with full mobo/RAM clearance. This opens up the side panel, allowing for the tempered glass to be installed, and extends the life of any AIO water cooler that is used as the pump is no longer at the top of the loop. (2) A custom laser cut bottom panel that grants 140mm fan mounting capability and custom 3D printed case feet. The NR200 community has asked for top-mounted radiator capabilities for the NR200, and I'm answering their calls! I also noticed that most PC case mods are inaccessible to the average consumer- I decided to break down this barrier by making all my designs in these mods OPEN SOURCE. They are available on my Thingiverse page - https://www.thingiverse.com/jasliu2/designs - FREE FOR ANYONE to download and print. This mod uses the existing top bezel to cover the top for a fully enclosed look. This assembly is non-destructive -- no permanent changes to the original case are made; this means, NO DRILLING MILLING OR CUTTING REQUIRED. The assembly is space optimized to minimize additional case height added due to this mod, leaving around 1-2cm clearance from the top of my RAM and PSU extension cable. This mod also includes two brackets to move the front IO (power button, usb3.0, and audio) up to the new height.

FOLLOW US AND OUR SPONSORS

NVIDIA Geforce Garage
MSI
Viper Gaming By Patriot
Control Ultimate Edition
G.SKILL

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year.
See all worklogs here

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.