BEST CASE MOD OF THE YEAR

GIVEAWAY

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MOD TO WIN

$1,800 WORTH OF PC GEAR!

HOW TO VOTE

Register

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year. 
See all worklogs here

Get Started

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

Update Worklog

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.

Previous photoNext photo
Contest is finished!
Title: OZOB
Author: Maurycio Gyovanni
Votes: ?

Category: Tower Mod
Views: 2920
Description: Ozob is very well known to the nerd audience in Brazil due to the largest and best known podcast in the country having created a series called "RPG CYBERPUNK" in Nerdcast, such success inspired several products, book and due to his legion of fans he was recently included in the game Cyberpunk 2077. In this project the Aerography does not exist in this competition with the same level and richness of details as this one, it is a HAND PAINTING as you can see in the worklog. I used creativity to fill the interior, I don't have the financial resources to put a customized liquid cooling and I decided to use the watercooler radiator in the vertical position, I built a support that fixed it in position and at the same time I could pass all the wires through the part rear plus push and pull ventilation. At the top I created a support that would make me use 6 120mm fans and fill the space that would be empty due to my choice to change the watercooler to vertical, it looks like another radiator but it is not. All covers were changed and customized with the theme of the chosen character, for the video card I made the first cover (as far as I know) for vertical supports, this one with the sponsor's brand and following RGB lighting. The front has been modified to include a 120 mm 4 fan because the original allows only 3. I hope you like the result!

FOLLOW US AND OUR SPONSORS

NVIDIA Geforce Garage
MSI
Viper Gaming By Patriot
Control Ultimate Edition
G.SKILL

CHECK OUT THE MODS

Check out all the case mods entered into #CWMS20 this year.
See all worklogs here

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

Vote for the potential winners of Best of CMWS20, Partner Awards and Gaming Gear.

GUESS & WIN

If you guessed correctly, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win PC gear worth $1800.