Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

Would you want a windowed side panel for the Cosmos II?

Do you want a windowed side panel for the Cosmos II?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a windowed side panel for the Cosmos II?

• no
    • yes

nytiger73    0

I would have to say yes, I would. My only concern would be that it would have to be essential that the filter and the spot to mount to 2 140MM fans be preserved.

sangzeel    0

I want to see completely closed side panel(ok just forget this). As I'm using cm2 right now and not using its hdd side fans but still case pulling in some amount of dust from side. For me front open area is enough to pull as much amount of air whole system require to operate these day during winter season, even without front fan turned on with dual gpu setup(no oc). Please if cm is planing to bring side panel, make it looks like a sport cars side window :mrgreen: . While maintaining original curve and design of side panel. :cheers:

P.S: not too much transparent area, make it with some balance. :D

footman    0

I'd love one, however a lot of case companies tend to put the window in the worst location, showing off the powersupply, the ugly wiring and all. I'd like to see a window that is actually just showing the motherboard area, nothing else, perhaps space underneath for a 140mm fan or two. This is just my opinion, let's see the good stuff and nothing else please...

SavageB    0

I would most definitly would want a window on the panel. I am about to pull the trigger on this case and get one from memory express here in calgary. Right next door essentially is a place called Industrial paints and plastics which Im sure most of you now the place, they deal with a wide variety of plexiglass, acrylics and so on. Now I can mod the side panel and put something in it, like a 8" x 8" light grey acrylic or plexi that would blend in with the brushed aluminum, which imo would look awesome.

For a 350 dollar case, this shoulda came with this in the first place. I am building a new machine for Ivy Bridge, so far I have an asus 7970, 16 gb corsair ram, Corsair AX1200 psu, ssd's, cosmos 2 possibly tomorrow morning. Waiting on a brand new Asus ROG mobo with z77 chipset along with a 3770k, not to mention I have water cooling components from EKWB on the way. Now with a brand new machine, I want the ability to show off my new setup, show off my new wc components, I love love love the case, I think you guys have done a fantastic job at creating one of the best cases to date, but no side panel window??

In the future I would like the option of being able to buy the side panel with a window. I think it would be smart to not only have the cases come with a window but being able to support the people that may want one in the future that have already purchased a non window case. Not everyone can mod the side panels to install w/e they may want to, people may not have time, or the confidence to follow through.

Just my 2 cents.

Brett,

bobkat    0

I would love to have a side window for mine. Most side windows only show the mother board area which is nice for someone who spends his money only on the mother board or knows nothing about cable management. I have a lot of money tied up in this case so far and would love to show off my mods to the upper hard drive cage area as well as the rad set ups. A light smoked glass would look nice with this case, keeping the curves and style.

pcjunkie209    0

Between myself and Kier we'll have enough templates for CM to run with. I have a small window version and I'm doing a big window version now. Kier is also doing a window. I say yes to the window as a extra from CM store or for a small fee more you can buy with window. Then people have the option. Afterthought I have received 5+ requests for a window since I did my YouTube vide less than 5 days ago. Search my user name on YouTube.