Otniel Ruelas

Storm Trooper / Stryker - Wiring

Enigma8750    5

Thanks for the Great Wire instructions. I will be making a sticky to this thread for wiring help on the CMSTC.. Thank you so much for the Excellent work.

handshake.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MadmartUK    2

Hi ive installed led strips into my Trooper case and wanted to control them from my case led on/off button but power the led strips separate so not to upset any of my pc setup so i brought this relay boards and zip tied the photo resister in front of the front fan led and it works a treat using case to control it all

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Switch-photoresistor-detection-sensor-relay-module-DC-12V-car-LED-light-control-/321555295131?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item4ade306b9b

using this strip you can wire as much as you want without affecting your pc or case

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DC-12V-5m-300-leds-SMD-3528-Ribbon-Flexible-LED-Strip-Light-Non-Waterproof-/141323863616?pt=US_String_Lights_Fairy_Lights&var=&hash=item20e78f0640

3528 Soft LED Strip Light Tape Lamp Reds DC 12V SMD 

• Upvote 1

The wiring picture is broken for me it doesn't show, anywhere else I can find it so I can set my case up with my motherboard? Live chat is down right now so I cannot ask them.

knud    129

the first link worked but not what I am looking for I am looking for the front panel wiring, I can't tell which side of say the reset switch is grounded or not.

Both wires on the reset switch are black so that doesn't help me though one of the wires has an arrow pointing to it but I don't know if that means ground or live. It is not listed in the manuel.

Marie    1

Hi ive installed led strips into my Trooper case and wanted to control them from my case led on/off button but power the led strips separate so not to upset any of my pc setup so i brought this relay boards and zip tied the photo resister in front of the front fan led and it works a treat using case to control it all

• Upvote 1

Simon P    0

I've had my Storm Trooper case for years and finally want to use the 2.5" drive bay above the 5.25" bays. I have connected power to the Molex socket on the board behind it and the black SATA cable that comes from the board to a socket on the motherboard but I can't get it to work.

Is that SATA cable for the drive bay or the eSATA socket? Any help would be much appreciated as I can't get either to work.

Thanks.