Sign in to follow this  
MUYA

Aquagate Pump Very Noisy

MUYA    0
Muya, It seems like your fan is defective. Please contact your nearest CM branch for service.

I dunno the nearest CM branch here in Hong Kong :(

I took the housing of the LCU to confirm whether it was the fan or Pump, i think it's the pump.

MUYA    0

hmm I am quite disturbed by the lack of response here, I would just like to get some help please.

Have you try contacting our HQ?

Taiwan

Cooler Master Co., Ltd.

9F, No. 786, Chung Cheng Road,

Chung Ho city, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Tel: +886-(0)2-32340050

Fax: +886-(0)2-32340051

Sales Inquiry for Asia Pacific: sales@coolermaster.com.tw

Product Information: pm@coolermaster.com.tw

Marketing (activities, sample request): marketing@coolermaster.com.tw

Web (suggestion, report error): webmaster@coolermaster.com.tw

Other: info@coolermaster.com.tw

Web: http://www.coolermaster.com

Mike Chang    0
My aquagate was a blessng was very quiet..... untill a few days ago. The pump located in the pump is starting to whir quiet adubily in Fan Level 2 mode. At fanb Level1 mode it's quite, fan and pump, on setting of Fan level3, the fanis overheard all others. But Fan level2 is/was the sweetspot for me as it provided effective cooling and quietness that i wanted. However, the pump has started to whirr or make veru audible noise which is annoying. I don't know but I filled the system/tank with 380 ml of the supplied coolant. Is that too much and the reason why the pump is loud as it is in level2?

I confirmed it was the pump because I turned it on after taking the housing off.

Any ideas?

What's the model of Aquagate, Model A or B?

Mike

Ryan    0

My Aquagate was replaced by our local CM distributor. Good Service :)

VoongKoong    0

Good thing it worked out, the only reason I stay in these forums is because there's such a helpful community here :D .

Eryi    0

I recently purchased and installed the Aquagate Liquid Cooling System. The system works properly, keeping my temps well within the recommended temp ranges, however there is an odd "Clicking" sound coming from the system (Internal, 2 5.25 bay installation). It appears almost random and reminds me of the sound of a fan scraping, only not as frequently. Its a "tick" every few seconds, sometimes going for a few minutes without making the noise, and then resumes. This happens regardless of fan-seed, and increasing/decreasing the speed seems to have no effect, aside from being able to hear it more at lower fan speeds.

I'm not at home at the moment, but I'm fairly sure its the Model A pump type (of the 3 that I remember being listed in the documentation).

Any suggestions? I moved from a Thermaltake SLK-900a with a 92mm fan because of the noise issues, and frankly, this clicking is much more annoying than a steady fan drone :?

Varry    0

From all ive been reading here about the aquagate last couple of months; seems like there are quite alot problems with it!! Too bad. I was planning on getting one, but due the many problems i think i'll put that idea on hold!!!