Sign in to follow this  
MUYA

Aquagate Pump Very Noisy

MUYA    0

My aquagate was a blessng was very quiet..... untill a few days ago. The pump located in the pump is starting to whir quiet adubily in Fan Level 2 mode. At fanb Level1 mode it's quite, fan and pump, on setting of Fan level3, the fanis overheard all others. But Fan level2 is/was the sweetspot for me as it provided effective cooling and quietness that i wanted. However, the pump has started to whirr or make veru audible noise which is annoying. I don't know but I filled the system/tank with 380 ml of the supplied coolant. Is that too much and the reason why the pump is loud as it is in level2?

I confirmed it was the pump because I turned it on after taking the housing off.

Any ideas?

Ryan    0

Hey Muya I just got my Aquagate and installed it last night, my unit have a cranking sound when I boot my computer. But it only lasted for 2 seconds. I will observe in a few days what will happen. Does your aquagate have these kind of anomaly?

MUYA    0
Hey Muya I just got my Aquagate and installed it last night, my unit have a cranking sound when I boot my computer. But it only lasted for 2 seconds. I will observe in a few days what will happen. Does your aquagate have these kind of anomaly?

thats what i am on about, the pump cranking a bit

Up until tuesday my 6800 Ultra and its stock fan were the loudest thing in my case. Just added a arctic cooler and now my case is cooler and the aquagate on level1 is now the loudest thing in my case and very audible if listening.

There is always going to be a noise coming from the case, whether it is vibration or air moving...

I added enough liquid so it was up to the brim.

MUYA    0
Up until tuesday my 6800 Ultra and its stock fan were the loudest thing in my case. Just added a arctic cooler and now my case is cooler and the aquagate on level1 is now the loudest thing in my case and very audible if listening.

There is always going to be a noise coming from the case, whether it is vibration or air moving...

I added enough liquid so it was up to the brim.

The thing is EP, it was quiet before and then after a few days the noise tthang started to happen whic was disapoining as Level2 was quiet and was cooling the CPU very efficiently! Now it's a bit well, noisy.

Ryan    0

Hey Muya, I opened the case of my aquagate and it was the fan which was delayed for a few seconds. Is there anyone from cooler master which can answer our questions.

MUYA    0
Hey Muya, I opened the case of my aquagate and it was the fan which was delayed for a few seconds. Is there anyone from cooler master which can answer our questions.

there is a delay in starting the fan of 1-3 secs when you first turn on the PC

Muya, It seems like your fan is defective. Please contact your nearest CM branch for service.

there is a delay in starting the fan of 1-3 secs when you first turn on the PC

It's normal to have a second delay when you first boot up your Aquagate.