Sign in to follow this  
Jtanczos

CM Stacker Side panel color.

The black one is a proto type. I don't think we will ship the Stacker in black. Let me do you guys a favor and i'll contact HQ when I get back to work on Tuesday. I have a black Stacker at work though. Looks pretty good.

TheMiNd    0

:( Prototype

That blows, I really like the black one, I was really disappointed when the pics on the sites started changing to silver.

I'm willing to bet other people would agree... let us know what they say, bigbad

N|x    0
The black one is a proto type. I don't think we will ship the Stacker in black. Let me do you guys a favor and i'll contact HQ when I get back to work on Tuesday. I have a black Stacker at work though. Looks pretty good.

:squint: Thanks for rubbin it in .. :evil:

N|x    0

Any update on the response from HQ in regards to a black stacker?

N|x    0

Any update on the response from HQ in regards to a black stacker?

Alvin    0

Just got my silver Stacker a couple days ago, and am shocked to realize my local retailer has both Silver and Black stackers on hand.

Black

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12315&vpn=STC-T01-BK&manufacture=COOLERMASTER

Silver

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12055&vpn=STC-T01-UW&manufacture=COOLERMASTER

Also according to the customers some have received blacks and some have silvers so there is some hope for all of you sitting on the fence. Just have to say that this is an amazing case. :D

N|x    0
The black Stacker did not come from us. The company probably painted it themselves.

How's that inquiry going ? :shock: