Sign in to follow this  
Electronic Punk

Aquagate Heatsync Build-up / Decomposing?

Osiris    0
What if you keep switching out the water?

Well that would suck..... :?

Thats because it is the latest thing.

Hopefully I won't have to replace the main chassis of the coolermaster, or the tubes (as long as I can clean em somehow... but looks like I will need new coolant and a new heatsync.

Johan    0

Yes, quite true.... Well, not all post about Aquagate are negative or a complaint, far away.

But it seems as if the pump noise is a thing that comes back over and over again though. Your type of problem is the first one so far unless others begin to look at their heat sinks and discover the same.

I'm about to install water cooling in one of my computers, either I build my own cooling or I go for a ready made cooling. But I must admitt that the noise that people are talking about from the pump is a small turn off when it comes to the Aquagate system. As for your problem, it seems to be a quite isolated case so I'm not to worried about it.

I am :)

The stock fan of my Athlon64 was very impressive, in fact on par with the Aquagate both in terms of idle temp, temp under load and dissapation, even the noise could be the same if I used another solution, perhaps even less so... noise really isn't an issue. My xbox is louder than my pc ;)

The main reason I went with the aquagate is because it looks gorgeous :)

Or should do :o

hey Epunk, please contact ron@coolermaster.nl and he will assist you in getting a new water block. There are water block out there that has this problem and there are that don't. Let Ron know about it.