Sign in to follow this  
footman

Release date of new 2011 Cosmos???

boredgunner    0
Yep.. since October is damn near over, and not even a release date.. Any hopes I had of actually BUYING it this month are gone :(

Was in Japan last week and no 411 there either. Everyone is still waiting!! 8)

Cooler Master isn't a Japanese company. :)

Harkster    0
can't wait to get the new cosmos 2

You'll have to.

As it appears they meant October 2012.

:P

I hope not. I am building a new computer come march if it is out or not.

heavy21    0
Yep.. since October is damn near over, and not even a release date.. Any hopes I had of actually BUYING it this month are gone :(

Was in Japan last week and no 411 there either. Everyone is still waiting!! 8)

Cooler Master isn't a Japanese company. :)

Point is acknowledged, Coolermaster 's global presence emanates from Taiwan. What I should have said was that Japanese computerphiles are as anxious about the release date as anyone else and they're only two hours away from Taiwan by air and are being mushroomed also. 8)

footman    0

Just as well I'm not holding my breath. The HAF-X will do until this case is released.

Was looking at the Trooper but decided against, The HAF-X is a better case than the Trooper.

Just as well I'm not holding my breath. The HAF-X will do until this case is released.

Was looking at the Trooper but decided against, The HAF-X is a better case than the Trooper.

Completely disagree... Trooper looks better, has more features, and Air cools just as well as the HAF-X

But more importantly Cosmos II? where are you in my life?

boredgunner    0

HAF-X has better water cooling support + an additional hot swap bay (both of which support 3.5" drives unlike the Storm Trooper) plus a GPU air duct. The Storm Trooper has more optical drive bays (if you don't use one of the HDD cages), a handle, fan controller, better side panel cooling, bigger CPU retention plate hole, two HDD/SSD cages plus another SSD cage, rotatable HDD/SSD cage, additional vertical expansion slot. It's a tradeoff I guess, both are awesome.