Sign in to follow this  
footman

Release date of new 2011 Cosmos???

Merthanon    0

Hello guys! Any news on the new Cosmos yet??? It's the 18th of October and the expected release has not been met yet. I really wanna get my hands on this monster already. :D

All I want for Halloween is my new Cosmos II Case!! :D

Any progress guys! - I don't want to have to resort to the 800D :( in a couple of weeks!

800D is worthless...

I know that's why I'm waiting for this! but I'm itching to start my new build! :bounce:

28th of October is my cut off point then I'm going to have to go with something else unfortunately! :(

gunner2060    0
All I want for Halloween is my new Cosmos II Case!! :D

Any progress guys! - I don't want to have to resort to the 800D :( in a couple of weeks!

800D is worthless...

I know that's why I'm waiting for this! but I'm itching to start my new build! :bounce:

28th of October is my cut off point then I'm going to have to go with something else unfortunately! :(

hang in there a little longer

i also am waiting for this case to be release as well

zalbard    0

Just registered to post this here...

2 very important things.

1. Please, please give us a version with inverted ATX. This was a brilliant part about the old Stacker cases.

2. Make sure it fits a quad radiator (4x120, 480, etc) with little or no modding. That way you automatically make it a top end water cooling case.

Other than that, just need the release date, same as everyone else. :)

boredgunner    0
Just registered to post this here...

2 very important things.

1. Please, please give us a version with inverted ATX. This was a brilliant part about the old Stacker cases.

2. Make sure it fits a quad radiator (4x120, 480, etc) with little or no modding. That way you automatically make it a top end water cooling case.

Other than that, just need the release date, same as everyone else. :)

1. I agree, but unfortunately I'm not seeing a removable motherboard tray in the Cosmos II. We can only hope. I'd like to see the motherboard tray be removable, and installed upside down for inverted ATX rather than two separate versions. That's how the Stacker 830/832 were, right?

2. I'd also like to see this, but unfortunately I'm not seeing it. It might be possible to fit one in the top, but not on the bottom. In my opinion more manufacturers need to invert the PSU mount 90 degrees like the Silverstone TJ07 and Lian-Li PC-V2010. This would give you dual PSU options at the bottom, as well as quad radiator support on the bottom if you're using only one PSU. It's saddening how Lian-Li abandoned this design with the PC-V2120. At least the Cosmos II appears to have dual internal radiator support (larger than 120mm/140mm)... triple on top and double on the bottom.

I'm doubting this is going to be available in October, as the Storm Trooper is still only pre-order at my retailer, and has been for weeks, and they haven't had any info on the cosmos ii yet....

so I'm anticipating they may put it on pre-order by the end of October, but by the example set by the previous case release it won't be here till November at the earliest.

heavy21    0
Yep.. since October is damn near over, and not even a release date.. Any hopes I had of actually BUYING it this month are gone :(

Was in Japan last week and no 411 there either. Everyone is still waiting!! 8)