Sign in to follow this  
footman

Release date of new 2011 Cosmos???

boredgunner    0
more importantly, what size watercooling radiators can fit in this baby stock? I've seen one pic with a 120x2 up top. Can a 3x120 fit up top? Can the bottom tray's hard drive trays be removed for more radiator room? These pics aren't enough!!!

I'm sure it will fit a 360 rad on top, since the Cosmos S can and the Cosmos II is bigger than the Cosmos S. I'd also expect it to hold a 240 rad at the bottom since CM knows people do those sorts of things all the time. Anyway I'd like the Cosmos II to be my next case and so far it looks incredible. I'd like to see horizontal cable management holes on the bottom of the motherboard tray though. The right side panel should also be symmetrical with the left, regarding the mesh on it.

Chainesaw    0

It's now the end of September and still no date?? :cry: Really looking forward to replacing my original Cosmos with this one (and replacing my WC setup) Just waiting to get this before I order my new WC gear :twisted: Can we get a date ?? Please! :P

Hi!

October called, they said it's ok to release this case now... Just wanted you to know.

Thanks

Funny :D

It's our high end chassis so we're spending extra time and effort fine tuning the case before release.

Harkster    0

I am also waiting for this case. I cant wait to see what kinda of water cooling setup I can manage in it. Also hoping for more than 3 external 5.25 drive bays.

boredgunner    0
I am also waiting for this case. I cant wait to see what kinda of water cooling setup I can manage in it. Also hoping for more than 3 external 5.25 drive bays.

I'm pretty sure there are five, but two of them are converted to hot swap bays by default. I assume you can remove them and put 5.25" drives like in the HAF-X.

boredgunner    0
All I want for Halloween is my new Cosmos II Case!! :D

Any progress guys! - I don't want to have to resort to the 800D :( in a couple of weeks!

800D is worthless...