Sign in to follow this  
footman

Release date of new 2011 Cosmos???

Stevie    0

It's also worth noting you can't fit a full 60mm thick rad at the top, there is only a maximum of 50mm between the top of the case and the motherboard.

So the maximum thickness rad you can fit in the top is 50mm and you would have to have the fans in the roof, push and pull is a no go. Which for the price and size is a bit disappointing if you ask me, although it is still a good case.

arras    0

So...I'm confused, Cooler Master. Your countdown clock has run down, you've got a new page set up featuring all the great things about the Cosmos II. But...nowhere does it say where to buy it. No retailers I can see have it for sale - Amazon, NewEgg for starters and a google shopping search come up with nothing.

So why have a product page but no way to buy that product? Or date when it can be expected to be available for purchase. It's really confusing and more than a little troubling

boredgunner    0
So...I'm confused, Cooler Master. Your countdown clock has run down, you've got a new page set up featuring all the great things about the Cosmos II. But...nowhere does it say where to buy it. No retailers I can see have it for sale - Amazon, NewEgg for starters and a google shopping search come up with nothing.

So why have a product page but no way to buy that product? Or date when it can be expected to be available for purchase. It's really confusing and more than a little troubling

lol, this is really common. Product pages are always released before the product becomes available. This is not out of the ordinary or confusing unless you're new to shopping for PC hardware. In any case, I assume it will be available by the end of the month.

arras    0

lol, this is really common. Product pages are always released before the product becomes available. This is not out of the ordinary or confusing unless you're new to shopping for PC hardware. In any case, I assume it will be available by the end of the month.

I'll buy that, sure. Put the word out before the product is released, get people excited about it, makes sense. However, what doesn't make sense is no mention of "available at by for !" Because if I go searching Amazon, Newegg, etc for cooler master cases, I'm bound to find cases not made by cooler master and maybe buy those. Or maybe I need a case soon, so I'll buy one now because I don't know when the Cosmos II is coming out so I'm tired of waiting.

Just seems like they're doing themselves a disservice

dmcgrath    0
except that it's not really out, is it? Show me where I can buy it

tigerdirect.com has it available for Pre-ordering ($349.00 with free shipping!). I imagine they are trying to get them out there as soon as possible.