Sign in to follow this  
footman

Release date of new 2011 Cosmos???

Merced    0

Is that video still up somewhere? The only thing I found was not available anymore...

Anyway, the german site chip.de has posted a german short review of the Cosmos II, including some pictures with hardware in it: Link

They say it measures 344x704x664 millimeters. That's 13.54x27.71x26.14 inch. It weighs 22 kg and is suppossed to come out in february. Looks like they won't be launching it worldwide simultaniously and I might have to import one myself... :x

I do hope the 664mm is the height. If it's 704 mm high I will have to replace my desk with one that has about 5 cm more space below it :lol:

Felipefiq    0
Anyway, the german site chip.de has posted a german short review of the Cosmos II, including some pictures with hardware in it: Link

These guys need a cable management lesson. :roll:

Okay, where's the sense in making a countdown that just keeps on counting below 0?

Here are some more pics from germany, pcgameshardware.de

What are you talking About? Yes it says '0' Days. But the countdown did not completely hit '0' Cause it still shows hours, minute & seconds

zalbard    0
Okay, where's the sense in making a countdown that just keeps on counting below 0?

Here are some more pics from germany, pcgameshardware.de

What are you talking About? Yes it says '0' Days. But the countdown did not completely hit '0' Cause it still shows hours, minute & seconds

It was way in negative for me.

The site unlocked now, though. Same for reviews posted.

Chainesaw    0

Is it really on sale if NO ONE HAS IT ? Not even the Coolermaster Store has it listed.

EPIC FAIL.

Also, before I drop $400 on this case, I want to know if it actually supports a 360 radiator on the top or not. There are several conflicting statements about whether its 240 or 360.

Quoting the official press release TechPowerUp.com has listed, it says :

Extreme Water cooling Potential

A stock Cosmos II supports a 360mm radiator in the top. Removal of the bottom hard drive cages results in space for a 240mm radiator placed on its side; having direct access to cold air from the exterior of the case. Mounting support will vary based on the radiator manufacturer. Large single 120mm or 140mm All-in-one (AIO) water cooling units are supported on the rear exhaust fan port.

It has been rumored for months (by several supposed Coolermaster employees) that it would support a 360 in the top with no modifications.. and now the official word is only 240. So, which is it?

I'm already disappointed with the MASSIVE delay, to get a case that looks EXACTLY like the prototype MPC used. If it doesn't support a 360, its going to be fail on an epic scale and I'll spend my money on a different case.

The case in question supports both a 360mm radiator at the top and a 240mm radiator at the bottom of the case. Retailers should be able to ship it by the 23rd.

Chainesaw    0
The case in question supports both a 360mm radiator at the top and a 240mm radiator at the bottom of the case. Retailers should be able to ship it by the 23rd.

Three.

More.

Weeks.

Wow. I'm genuinely at a loss for words. I don't even know what to say about it.