Sign in to follow this  
footman

Release date of new 2011 Cosmos???

shyguy0940    0

I was wondering too. I saw it on OC3D.net. There was a link to the Maximum PC article. As soon as I saw it, I knew that what I wanted to buy this case. I need to replace my 922. I was told by CoolerMaster Fezz on OC3D that it was Sept/Oct release. Then again, AMD said BD was Sept. 9th. Can anyone from CM give a definitive answer?

footman    0

Been signed up for years :-) See some information on the Trooper but bugger all on the Cosmos 2 ......

According to multiple websites i've looked at. Most of them are saying within the first half of October which is usually when most company's begin putting out their products that they want to push for the Christmas season. I know it's not a specific date. but it gives you a less-generalized idea of when to expect it.

wondergod    0

more importantly, what size watercooling radiators can fit in this baby stock? I've seen one pic with a 120x2 up top. Can a 3x120 fit up top? Can the bottom tray's hard drive trays be removed for more radiator room? These pics aren't enough!!!