Sign in to follow this  
Philly

Cool Drive 6

Philly    0

nar it takes ages to wait for it to install and intergate all my components so how long would it take to intergate everthing else when it uninstalls? :P

also just hought i'd ask while i was here...

I'm using one of the coolmaster heatsinks...

http://www.coolermaster-europe.com/eng/ ... sb-v73.asp

Now if i connected it to fan1 on the cooldrive would it override the speed? its just that with Aero 7 it has a knob that alows you to set the speed...

Philly,

My engineer replied that this is the second case they've encountered. They're working on a solution for your problem. I will keep you posted.

Could you post your computer specs?

Philly    0

thats off my edit above, just another question that dose not really bother me...

and yes my system specs..

Processor: AMD XP 2600+

Memory: 1 gig DDR 333

Graphics: NVida Geforece FX5700LE (256 meg)

Motherbourd: Jetway Polaris 400

HDD:

Master, Seagate SATA, 80 gig, 7200RPM

Secondary: IDE 20gig (not sure about its specs)

Case Fans: 2 x Neon LED

Heat Sink: Aero 7

If theres any other specs you want let me know

[edit]

just round this info that might be of some use

Windows XP SP2 breaks .NET
Published: 1 May 2004 

A new update of Visual Studio .NET will be released at the same time as Service Pack 2 for Windows XP. The reason is the tightening of security that SP2 implements: network protection, memory protection, email security, and browsing security. From a developer’s point of view the most important changes are to RPCs (Remote Procedure Calls), DCOM and memory execution protection. These changes could cause applications to stop running if good design practices haven’t been followed. The surprise is that VS.NET is affected, and after installing SP2 the debugger no longer works because the Windows firewall is now turned on by default. 

The new memory protection features in SP2 require developers to mark their code with memory execution permissions. This affects the .NET Framework, and this too will have to be updated. 

A dedicated page on the MSDN web site aims to help you understand the impact of SP2 on applications including code samples.

VoongKoong    0
Maybe the USB was meant to be plugged into a front USB port... :shock:

Maybe everyone doesnt have a front USB port :shock:

Maybe it's time to get one :shock:

Wacft    0

yeah well i got a really old scsi hdd thats bigger than my head!

Philly    0

wow posts dont half drift off topic here...

right that error only shows when the program first loads and you click the taskbar icon, so basicly if i load the program then click the icon before it displays the screen it gives me that error... so may be an if statment is in order? that will stop the error by coming up... this still dose not solve the max/cur hdd rate... but just thought i'd let you know what i found :o