Sign in to follow this  
ArkAngel

Valkyrie (Scratch Build) Updated: 13May2011

nix5    0

wow very clean and sexy case.

how much would 3d printing something like that cost?

maybe you should replace the fans for clear matching type.

great job

PaPang    0

Wow, great assembly! Kudoz to the laser cutter. Wish I could have one in my home town so I could polish up my Autocad skills but applied to mods, sigh....

Reminiscing aside, a good square clean design that would make a lot of manufacturers blush, hehe. I hope to see more daring projects from the great Singapore school in the future. Best of luck!

BTW, ANY mod looks better (much) with any kind of hardware, even old stuff. Altho it looks great, it does need a "filling" to fully appreciate and make it yet more impressive, something I have found out in contests and share with you. Buena fortuna!

Cheers and Saludos

ArkAngel    0
wow very clean and sexy case.

how much would 3d printing something like that cost?

maybe you should replace the fans for clear matching type.

great job

Thanks! Total cost is about USD120-150 for the 3D printed parts. Ya, I'll admit that the fans are a bad choice. :P

Wow, great assembly! Kudoz to the laser cutter. Wish I could have one in my home town so I could polish up my Autocad skills but applied to mods, sigh....

Reminiscing aside, a good square clean design that would make a lot of manufacturers blush, hehe. I hope to see more daring projects from the great Singapore school in the future. Best of luck!

BTW, ANY mod looks better (much) with any kind of hardware, even old stuff. Altho it looks great, it does need a "filling" to fully appreciate and make it yet more impressive, something I have found out in contests and share with you. Buena fortuna!

Cheers and Saludos

Thanks for the tip!

ArkAngel    0
Very refreshing case design ArkAngel. I would love to see something like this in the desktop world.

:shock: mnpctech commented on my build. :shock:

Thanks for the compliment!! :oops: