Sign in to follow this  
Robchiz

Green Soul (Scrach build)

brinkz0r    0

That's one solution, I just used an usb > serial adapter chip to create a signal for a HD44780 lcd and connected it to an internal usb header ;)

Robchiz    0
That's one solution, I just used an usb > serial adapter chip to create a signal for a HD44780 lcd and connected it to an internal usb header ;)

Yes i know about that solution, but i can't use internal usb header because i use that port's for front panel usb. Also using usb for LCD is complicated on LinuxOS :( (LPT and linux much easy for me).

Robchiz    0

Received PicoPSU so small and so good..... but wait, where is P4 connector :shock:

68327913.jpg

....after little PSU modding and case semiassebling, system is ready for test run.

41358214.jpg

Robchiz    0

Inside case not so much space, so i made 2,5 inch HDD holder from plexiglass and HDD fit just perfect.

66843335.jpg

Also added internal bluetooth dongle:

21749127.jpg

Robchiz    0

Stock cooler make to much noise, so i remove him and add Cooler Master fan, also slow down rotation speed 50% (BIOS option). Now northbridge and cpu is cooled without noise:

p1000089.jpg