Sign in to follow this  
Virusfrederic

-=Evolution=--2011 Case Mod Competition--FINISHED -

Bonjour a tous

Je vous presente mon nouveau projet de mod ,je le nomme Evolution qui est le mariage de 2 styles de boitier tres different: le boitier...... Skeleton et le boitier Level10...........

I present my new project of MOD to you, I name it Evolution which is the marriage of 2 styles of very different case: the case ...... Skeleton and the Level10 case ...........

tn_forum_1virus%20fred-20110221-124022.jpg+tn_forum_1virus%20fred-20110221-124134.jpg

--------------------------------xxxx Skeleton-------------------------------+------------------------xxxxxx Level10---------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------=Evolution=---------------------------------------------------------------------

tn_forum_1virus%20fred-20110221-124952.jpgtn_forum_1virus%20fred-20110221-125022.jpg

La suite :wink:

PaPang    0

Hola y Bonjour Frederic!

Un très bon travail! Keep up the good work and lets see what the cross between a L-10 and Skeleton looks like. Good luck and wishes!

Cheers and Saludos

FrenkieNL    0

Very nice design ! I really like it !

But one thing suprised me: those big ugly hinges on the outside. Wouldnt you rather have smaller ones and on the inside? I think it is called Piano-hinges.

LINK

Good Luck! :D

(could you please post in English, we all do)