Oodin Modding

Esqueletor V. 2

OMG Neo!

That fan grills made in aluminium looks very awesome! Good work there bro! :D

Regards!

ne(V)esis

It is good that you like it hoping that all the work is in the same way :D

PaPang    0

For those that don´t know, Neo is the "king of recycling", thanks to the family business, an auto car paint and repair shop. He scrounges through what most would consider junk and chooses the best to reform into an unusual mod. After he is finished, you would have no idea where most of the components came from, no kidding!

So, go Neo, go! Save the Planet, hehe!

Cheers and Saludos

For those that don´t know, Neo is the "king of recycling", thanks to the family business, an auto car paint and repair shop. He scrounges through what most would consider junk and chooses the best to reform into an unusual mod. After he is finished, you would have no idea where most of the components came from, no kidding!

So, go Neo, go! Save the Planet, hehe!

Cheers and Saludos

Thanks for the qualifier .... But I just like to give a break to the world

Wooow good is that you turn around to my work I'm not like the big ones that you admire but I like to give a break to the world and that's better and I am glad that you like ...

Greetings Papang

ArgOs    0

You're doing a good job is very interesting, I want to see more progress, congratulations.

You're doing a good job is very interesting, I want to see more progress, congratulations.

Thanks Argos'm about to finish a few photos to upload and thanks for your visit Greetings