Sign in to follow this  
MACIEL BARRETO

KRATOS by MACIEL BARRETO - FINALIZADO

Now I prepare to apply the silicone on the modeling I did in this case the silicone is such a folder, when it becomes a dry rubber.

0030al.jpg

I apply the silicone around the model, leaving cover everything, you need a 5 applications for the thickness of silicon is at least 1cm.

0031rq.jpg

Tem que deixar o silicone cobrir tudo, para poder copiar bem os detalhes. :D:D

0032xf.jpg

0033i.jpg

Here you can see how the silicone completely covered the sword, kratos, so the silicone will copy all the gory details when hard.

0034b.jpg

0035z.jpg

Must pass silicon several times to get a thick layer.

0036pk.jpg

0037x.jpg

Here you can see how it looks after the silicone dry, it becomes a rubber, rubber is that it will be the way to be able to work with fiberglass.

0038g.jpg

Look how it releases easily from CLAY.

I need hardly say that I'm your fan and appreciate your work, good luck for us Maciel! 8)

Thanks my broder, it is good to know there are people who admire my work, so I try to make the best possible, even without professional equipment. :bounce::cheers::D

AeGis    0

Hi Maciel

Your work is very beautiful, I will take cheer. And waiting to see when it's finished.

Here's to see the forms ready, now I use the fiberglass

0040d.jpg

Agora com as formas prontas, estou colocando fibra de vidro e resina transparente, porque irei colocar LEDS dentro da espada.

0041x.jpg

Notice that after the resin has dried, I'm getting the silicon to release part of FIBERGLASS.

0042vb.jpg