Sign in to follow this  
masbuskado

Bio-Warfare099

ArgOs    0

congratulations Mas!!

realmente muchas felicidades por tu premiacion, mas que merecida a un trabajo tan complejo y de buena terminacion. :cheers:

(Mis disculpas pero hasta ahi llego mi ingles.)

masbuskado    1
congratulations Mas!!

realmente muchas felicidades por tu premiacion, mas que merecida a un trabajo tan complejo y de buena terminacion. :cheers:

(Mis disculpas pero hasta ahi llego mi ingles.)

Gracias ArgOs por el amplio soporte, respecto y caballerosidad que haz demostrado, te deseo lo mejor y a continuar modiando!

Viva la Revolution!

masbuskado    1
Thanks Mas for choosing my mod as a winner. Hopefully one day you will be amongst the judges!!! :)

I believe you are the true winner of that spot... everybody knows Boddaker is #1 no doubt about that, but you build should be in second place at least... they pick an unfinished project over yours... something is absolutely wrong!!!

Am with you all the way, no matter what! : )

masbuskado    1
Your design and craftsmanship are the best! :cheers:

Thank you!

I really luv what you did too... when you have the chance go to our little forum (newmodcity.com) and share your amazing project with the community!

KITSON CHAN    0
Your design and craftsmanship are the best! :cheers:

Thank you!

I really luv what you did too... when you have the chance go to our little forum (newmodcity.com) and share your amazing project with the community!

I think my design is very similar to you, we will make in the performance and ease of effort, but there is no judge in this regard appreciated!

Your site is a good reference, but my computer still Computex 2011 exhibition, more than a month so I can only be used in the mobile Internet, it is inconvenient!

My English is poor, but please forgive me !!!!!

vdz    0
Thanks Mas for choosing my mod as a winner. Hopefully one day you will be amongst the judges!!! :)

Me too ...

ps/I will note about Newmodcity :D