Sign in to follow this  
beretta92_fs2003

HAF X

I called cm last week and asked if the problem with the haf x shorting out mother boards have been fixed, the guy i talked to said it has been fixed for about two months now. So I ordered the case. But I am still reading reviews that the problem is still there. I was just wondering if there is any way to see if I have one of the cases that have been fixed or do i need to order some thing to fix it. I dont want to build my system and have it fried. Thanks.

As the CM rep mentioned last week, the fix was implemented a little bit after last summer so If you ordered it in the last 2, 3 months, you are good. If you want to check your manufacturing date, you can go here: http://erma.coolermaster.com/member/

Just go where it says warranty check on the left side and it will give you the date.

TominNJ    0

That warranty check doesn't give me the manufacture date. My warranty started the day I bought it because I uploaded my receipt. I'd like to know if I got new old stock before I power this thing up. Motherboard will arrive Monday.

It was an easy check. I removed the top and was able to feel the plastic sheet with my fingernail.

That warranty check doesn't give me the manufacture date. My warranty started the day I bought it because I uploaded my receipt. I'd like to know if I got new old stock before I power this thing up. Motherboard will arrive Monday.

It was an easy check. I removed the top and was able to feel the plastic sheet with my fingernail.

TominNJ,

:thumbup:

nickt1862