Sign in to follow this  
Ravynmagi

Seeking Cosmos RC1000 fan bracket

Ravynmagi    0

I have a Cosmos RC1000 and a Cosmos S RC1100 cases. My original Cosmos came with a 120mm fan bracket that I could snap into the bottom of my case or over the hard drives. The Cosmos S has the holes to snap in the same bracket, but didn't come with one. So I took it from my older Cosmos and put it in the newer Cosmos S case.

However I'd love to be able to buy two more of these. They are not sold in the CM Store under spare parts though. Is there a way to buy them?

I have a Cosmos RC1000 and a Cosmos S RC1100 cases. My original Cosmos came with a 120mm fan bracket that I could snap into the bottom of my case or over the hard drives. The Cosmos S has the holes to snap in the same bracket, but didn't come with one. So I took it from my older Cosmos and put it in the newer Cosmos S case.

However I'd love to be able to buy two more of these. They are not sold in the CM Store under spare parts though. Is there a way to buy them?

You mean this one?:

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=3138

http://www.coolermaster.nl/shop/product ... cts_id=231

I don't see it in the USA CM store either.

Hopefully a moderator will be able to direct you as to where and or how to get this.

Kevin Voong    0

The fan bracket originally came with the Cosmos but wasn't included on the Cosmos S. We have this item available on the CM Store; unfortunately the stock has been sold out.

Kevin Voong    0

Unfortunately we will not carry anymore new fan bracket; however we do run into a couple of fan brackets after having to scrap some cosmos and are placed on the CM Store under refurbished parts.