Sign in to follow this  
James73084

Please, let us choose what led colors we want

James73084    0

I have a HAF 922 and plan on upgrading to either a 932 or HAF X.

I found a 932 with blue fans but seriously, I highly believe you should let us choose what colors come in the case we purchase. Either way I will be having to replace the fans with blue ones but at least the red one that comes stock in the front of the HAF cases should be able to be blue, red, green, purple, pink, whatever color we choose when ordering a case.

Also, PLEASE make a pink HAF edition or some other case that is pink, with pink led fans for the wife. She hate's the case she has but will never get another one until there is a total pink "girly" case for her. OR a black case with pink fans and maybe a pink led or cold cathode in it.

I have a HAF 922 and plan on upgrading to either a 932 or HAF X.

I found a 932 with blue fans but seriously, I highly believe you should let us choose what colors come in the case we purchase. Either way I will be having to replace the fans with blue ones but at least the red one that comes stock in the front of the HAF cases should be able to be blue, red, green, purple, pink, whatever color we choose when ordering a case.

Also, PLEASE make a pink HAF edition or some other case that is pink, with pink led fans for the wife. She hate's the case she has but will never get another one until there is a total pink "girly" case for her. OR a black case with pink fans and maybe a pink led or cold cathode in it.

To have all that you ask is asking any computer case manufacturer to increase its production costs, more space for storage and plenty of dead stock in the end which is a lose-lose for them. I've never found to be able to order a case exactly the way I wanted it as it doesn't exist and you most likely not find any company that offers this. Of course I could be proven wrong. :mrgreen:

If there is a great demand for a certain color or such "maybe" a company will consider producing it.

Not everyone can mod a case or even wants to mod but that's the closest way to make it "your way". :D