Sign in to follow this  
Grump

Grump's Wave

Hybrid-Mods    0

Yeah, Grump I think school bus yellow would look make that keyboard nice.

I usually hear school bus color refrenced to "the big cheese" :oops:

Grump    0
Grump, are you going to finish by the time of bringing it to CM? I can't wait to see it in person.

Yes, it will be pretty close to being finished when I bring it down. I was hoping to make you a part of the worklog. How are you at soldering?

We will also be putting it on display at the LAN party we're going to -- I hope you'll be able to make it. And if any of our fine Cooler Master Forum members are in the Ontario, CA area from August 7 - 11, I would sure like to meet you.

Grump

toidiochysp    0

wow Grump i just read this whole work log, good job, i love the paint job and that window is simply amazing.

o and btw you should post this on twisted it would make a lot of people stop being so hard on you

keep up the good work

Grump    0
...you should post this on twisted it would make a lot of people stop being so hard on you

keep up the good work

Thank you for the compliments. Many of the posters at Twisted would not be swayed by this project. They really don't like new comers that aren't really new comers. And they are too caught up in being rude to even realize how alienating it can be.

Thank you though. I appreciate the sentiment.

And welcome to the Cooler Master Forums.

Grump

F|eA    0

I just spend the last 50 minute reading every single one of your posts and damn am I impressed

Keep up the good work.

Hi Grump,

The case really turned out to be a bomber! :shock:

Jolly good job mate! :D

I was wondering...

The film lighting thing you did to your Aerogate 1.... is it possible to do that to the Aerogate 2?

Thanx :D

Nycromes    0

Grump,

You sure did a good job with your case, I am amazed at how well thought out your plan was. I really think your change on the Aerogate I was a good change, though I did think the film coating looked really cool. I would be interested to see how something like that might look if every drive in the case was cut out of acrylic and then the film coating placed behind it. I guess that it would depend on color and the case one used, but it is an idea that I think could look really neat. Also I like the air vents you put through the bottom of the case.

Wonderful job and thanks for the informative write-ups. I am new to the whole modding scene and am happy that you geared it towards everyone and not just people who already know how to mod.

Thanks for the pics and writeup

Nyc