Sign in to follow this  
Grump

Grump's Wave

mr_kholl    0

Grump's Wave is a Classic!! it's a true mod god job!! I love the painting and the very nice details!!

Wacft    0

guess we wont be seing much of grump and his mods since hes over at his own forum now.

Grump    0

I still visit the Cooler Master Forums regularly, I just don't post much. I visit a LOT of forums on a regular basis. How do you think I learned about modding? ;) I don't know it all, so I try to pick up as much as possible by learning from all the good modders around the Net.

Yes, I hope to see modders -- and modder-wannabe's -- at http://forums.themadmodder.com. But I hope to see them at all the other great forums I spend time in. The Mad Modder Forums will have a membership drive and give away some gifts for the participating members. Cooler Master and others have been very generous with supplying some nice prizes. There will also be contests in the future. We are hoping to make the site an enjoyable site for modders of all skill levels. It's not officially open yet, but you are welcome to join and help build it.

Thanks for the continued interest in The Grump Case. I have tried to make it beautiful, fast and very quiet. I think I have accomplished that. I still have a couple of things planned for this project and will add to it soon. The system is finished, but I am working on a couple more tutorials regarding it and am planning a couple of photo shoots to submit to the trade.

Best R'gards,

Grump

Stratus    0

man grump, excellent paint job! I like how you even painted the other components and not just the case. Hey, do you chat over at Gruntville at all?

Grump    0

Thank you, Stratus.

thegrumpcase106_m.jpg

Yes, I am a member at GruntvillE -- and the GruntmaN is a member of my forum too. See the link in my sig.

I'll have to do some updating on this thread, since it's stickied now. I've neglected it too long. Here's another pic that didn't turn out so purty good:

thegrumpcase103_s.jpg