Sign in to follow this  
Darthgamer

Turning down RPM

IceDati    0

What you call cheap is two of my monthly paycheck .. so i need to work 2 months to get that board .. it isn't fair .. life isn't fair .. oh well enjoy your V6GT :cry:

Darthgamer    0

So.... when I tried out the OCCT test, under monitoring it showed my CPU temps running about 50C but the MSI control center only showed my CPU getting up to like 38C.

Which one is right?

Anyways, the MSI control center only lets you reduce to 50% and 75%, nothing in between. Not exactly bad but I'm a little surprised.

50% is nice and quiet for me and still stays pretty cool (even considering the larger of the two temperatures the two programs give me) 100% loaded so i think I will stay with that.

IceDati    0

Download speedfan from here

http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

and go in the Chart section and check the CPU as shown on the picture .. that will solve you monitoring problem .. :D

charts.jpg

flybuster20    0

lol i dunno y,my pc keeps crashing if i wanna start this speedfan 4.41 software n that suxc -.-.i really wanna take control of the CM fan speed.here i hav some suggestion,y not CM provide own CM tempreture monitoring software that is 100% compatible for this brand,i think CM should make one.

Darthgamer    0

Well, I'm back again, unfortunately.

When I turn down my fan using the MSI Control Center software, it works fine. However, when I reboot it reverts back to 100% fan speed.

I would really like a solution that doesn't require me to reset it every time I turn on my computer.

IceDati    0

When I turn down my fan using the MSI Control Center software, it works fine. However, when I reboot it reverts back to 100% fan speed.

I would really like a solution that doesn't require me to reset it every time I turn on my computer.

Yap same here .. when you power down or reboot it turns back to full speed but i like that .. if my voltage is too high it keeps it nice and cool .. i like that future i can always turn down RPM if i want :D too bad that this is not what you want .. :bounce::bounce:

flybuster20    0

yea like i say i think CM should make 1 own software that is 100% compatible with this brand.