Sign in to follow this  
MUYA

Air Bubbles in Block and Tubes?

MUYA    0

IS this normal for the aquagte, I am tetsing it outside my system, so I just wanna know, are bubbles on the cpu block and tubes normal, they are small and almost like the ones u see when u have a carbonated drink like Pepsi?

MUYA    0
It is best to get out all of the bubbles that you can. Bubbles aren't good.

How can I get the bubbles out dude?

Any h elp appreciated!!!

ninuhadida    0

it is better to install it, power it up (even if you have air bubbles) and the bubbles will completly dissappear after a max. of 1 week. if you need to add some more water (the one that was supplued by cm) don't hesitate. the bubles will get out of the loop when thay go into the reservoir.

hope this helps :D

Mr. Miyagi    2

Yeah, you just have to sit tight for a couple of days. It's what ninuhadida has discribed. This process is called "bleeding".

Karma Ghost    0

I would never be able to wait that long... :lol:

I would be shaking the cords and stuff... but then again I am the impatient type...

:lol:

But yeah, leave it on and wait, the bubbles should disappear. Until then just think about the joy you will experience when you first boot it up!

ninuhadida    0

karma ghost wrote:

I would never be able to wait that long...

I would be shaking the cords and stuff... but then again I am the impatient type...

But yeah, leave it on and wait, the bubbles should disappear. Until then just think about the joy you will experience when you first boot it up!

i don't now why but i have to take everything apart from the case, then re-assemble everything, i do this every saturday (and if i don't do it i feel :( ) :?

always trying to see how to make my case better looking...

Bio-Hazard    0

Lightly tapping on the different parts helps the bubbles along a bit in low flow systems. My system is pretty high flow and it bleeds its self in a few minutes.

MUYA    0

getting ready my Asus A8V delux rev2.0 mobo for the Aquagte to install the fx53 on Saturday!

Hopefully with Artic Silver 5, the combo will keep my FX53 cool !!!

Hmm wonder if I can overclock well with it.

Is it just me or Fan3 settings is like a Boeing 747 engine on steroids....like my 80mm delta fan on me SLK900a atm.