Sign in to follow this  
MechPilot

Coolermaster get off your Buns!

MechPilot    0

Get off your Buns and make us an All-in-one CPU liquid cooling lol. :D With CoolItsystems coming out with a new thier new ECO and Vantage A.L.C, http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/ ... olers.html Though I'm not sure if it would be a good idea due to the Leaky history of the Domino. I personally like the idea on this cooling technique, And would certainly be interested if Cooler Master made such a venture. Also I would give me more options instead of the same old overused Brand name usually mentioned...

Anyways just an Idea I wanted to put out there.

Zenphic    0

From a budget user perspective, I'd rather have Cooler Master continue bringing us some value and superb air cooling heatsinks, such as the Cooler Master Hyper 212+.

I can't say much about all-in-one liquid cooling though. They're nice and handy, but if I remember correctly their performance matches or slightly beats high end air cooling. Hardly worth the extra cost, unless you like the bling-bling factor.