Sign in to follow this  
wayne

Hyper 48 install?

wayne    0

Will the Hyper 48 fit on the excisting bracket on a Asus p4p800deluxe motherboard or will it have to be removed and replaced with another one?

Mr. Miyagi    2

I think you need to replace the bracket with the one that is supplied with the Hyper 48. The brackets are made for different screw sizes so it might not fit your Hyper 48.

rmorse27    0

I just bought the hyper 48.Looks sweet only 1 problem, it doesnt work with p4 like it says.The universal retention bracket is not the correct item.

rmorse27    0

Plus the company i bought it from tells me they wont take it back.I am not a noobie when it comes to building pc's,so before anybody buys this item beware it doesnt fit a p4 478 socket.

Mr. Miyagi    2

What do you mean the retention is not the correct item? Can you please explain and we can try to help you.

(On a side note: Please don't use caps. People will not take you seriously and it is annoying. Thank you.)

rmorse27    0

The box comes with an universal retention bracket ,they tell you to remove the one that comes with board and install universal one.Problem is the universal one doesnt have any screw holes to attach it to mounting bracket.

[Moderator Edit: As Mr. Miyagi said, please don't "shout". Thanks]

ninuhadida    0
What do you mean the retention is not the correct item? Can you please explain and we can try to help you.

(On a side note: Please don't use caps. People will not take you seriously and it is annoying. Thank you.)

do you have problems with the caps lock button? :?