Sign in to follow this  
coolmiester

ATCs 840 Touch Screen

coolmiester    0

This is for an up and coming Windows 7 mod but just thought i'd post a couple of teaser shots with more to come later ;)

Its only held in with Blu-Tack for the pictures and i still need to drill the mounting holes which i'll get onto tomorrow as i can't stop playing with it :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Res is 800 x 600 but i've got it running next one down as its easier to use the touch function.

4.jpg

No details on the screen model or build log but i have posted a youtube video of it in action :)

pcew    0

Hey coolmiester, nice mod. Can you tell more about the matching bezel? Did you mod it or you got the matching bezel from somewhere??...

Thanks.

coolmiester    0
Hey coolmiester, nice mod. Can you tell more about the matching bezel? Did you mod it or you got the matching bezel from somewhere??...

Thanks.

I made it with the spare alu from the off-cuts from the windows in the side panels

pcew    0

Oh nice...I am waiting to cut my side panels but don't know when is CoolerMaster releasing 230mm fan filters. :!: