Sign in to follow this  
stonedsurd

HAF 932 AMD Edition (AM-932) side panel

Ryan2258    0

First they said mid March, then mid May. If the pattern persists we can expect an update soon stating these will be available mid July. I dont know about you guys but I can't wait for the next 2 month delay notice. It's much more satisfying then getting an actual product that I'm sure tons of people would buy. It was a great selling product for obvious reasons. It's a great looking case that would be made even better with a nice full side window. We all know these side panel's exist because they were on the AMD limited edition. It's all done, why don't they just leave off the sticker and sell the damn thing already. Is anyone still reading this thread?

Ryan2258    0

Just got mine today!! It's really cool to be able to see inside my case now. I've got my 2 HD 5870's lit up by a Logisys 5 LED Red Lazer Light and it looks great. The HAF 932 made it easy to keep all the cabling hidden from view so it looks very clean inside. I added 2 extra 120mm fans (one in front and one on the bottom) to compensate for the loss of the 200mm side fan. Temps are the same as before. This is a great improvement to the look of the case.

NickJames    0

I saw these the other day on the Coolermaster store and didn't bother to buy it, I am such an idiot, now they aren't there anymore. :(

reaper~    0

I'm still waiting on the regular, full window side panel (without the AMD logo and dragon) for my HAF932. Any idea when that's coming out?

Thanks! :mrgreen: