Sign in to follow this  
stonedsurd

HAF 932 AMD Edition (AM-932) side panel

cesthree    0

Is that a clear side panel? An AMD only side panel? Will there be other variants of the side panel? Can I come run your marketing department?

Surely you realize that even at trade expos the customer is not represented; rather retailers are looking for what they think will suit their customers, and technology gurus get to drool at booth babes.

Since you have taken the time to respond to us (for which I am grateful), you must understand that the demand for an HAF 932 side panel that has a window has spurred from those who have no other way of expressing said demand than by coming to your forums.

We are underrepresented; and this forum is probably our only way to communicate directly, our desires. The only other way would be by choosing a different case from the selection that retailers think we want.

I love the HAF 932 just the way it is. I could have a side panel modified by a fabricator, or do it myself. Don't get me wrong, appreciation is implied, however, I would love to see better communication for a community that has driven the sales behind one of the best selling cases of all time.

In short, could you be more specific and possibly a bit more elastic?

Thanks!

Icejon    0
Is that a clear side panel? An AMD only side panel? Will there be other variants of the side panel? Can I come run your marketing department?

Surely you realize that even at trade expos the customer is not represented; rather retailers are looking for what they think will suit their customers, and technology gurus get to drool at booth babes.

Since you have taken the time to respond to us (for which I am grateful), you must understand that the demand for an HAF 932 side panel that has a window has spurred from those who have no other way of expressing said demand than by coming to your forums.

We are underrepresented; and this forum is probably our only way to communicate directly, our desires. The only other way would be by choosing a different case from the selection that retailers think we want.

I love the HAF 932 just the way it is. I could have a side panel modified by a fabricator, or do it myself. Don't get me wrong, appreciation is implied, however, I would love to see better communication for a community that has driven the sales behind one of the best selling cases of all time.

In short, could you be more specific and possibly a bit more elastic?

Thanks!

The availability will be in the middle of May. The Window will be clear without AMD printing. Sorry for the telecommunications or mixups with earlier posts.

D0U8L3M    0

Bump

Dont really have anything informative to say just tryin to keep this post alive xD

i cant wait thoo my HAF is gonna look soo beast

cesthree    0

No, the dragon is etched in, it won't come off. The dragon only exists on the AMD version side panel. The side panel that CM is releasing will not have any graphics on it, however.

mewandwing    0
No, the dragon is etched in, it won't come off. The dragon only exists on the AMD version side panel. The side panel that CM is releasing will not have any graphics on it, however.

Thank you for the answer

D0U8L3M    0

Idk about you guys but im just doing mine my own. I already started it and im putting 2 of the 230mm fans on it ill post pics if anyone wants.