Sign in to follow this  
tompanhuhu

HAF 922 LED Question

tompanhuhu    0

Hi, i just bought a HAF 922 and i'm very happy with it! Just that i suck with hideing the cabels but it's a big chassi with alot of space to work on!

The LED On/off bottom on the chassi, can I make it work with my other red led fans? In that case how? Does it has to be a specific fan with on/off support? (can you link one in that case, 120 & 200mm)

Help with this would be lovely!

EDIT:

Also tell how to make it work with other fans :) If you know how

Lancerz    0

I would also like to know that, how to wire my megaflow 200 that i added to the side panel so that the led switch will operate both leds on the fans. I dont understand why they wouldn't make it so that you could do it that way in the first place. I tried looking for 200mm case fans without leds but from the reviews none of them worked properly with the haf 922 so i ended up getting the red megaflow 200. Would be nice to have a wiring diagram or something.

The item in question is not able to control the megaflow fans at all. The Case can only turn on/off the front fan, it doesn't have any additional plugs for more fans.

Lancerz    0
The item in question is not able to control the megaflow fans at all. The Case can only turn on/off the front fan, it doesn't have any additional plugs for more fans.

We know this, but im pretty sure there is a way to connect it so that it controls the led on another fan. Just did a lil search and found this reviewer saying how he did his. http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-R4- ... 929&sr=8-1

Adam2013    0

lol go to radio shack or something similar that sells electronic components, get a switch, drill a hole in an extra 5.25" cover, place switch in hole, wire up switch, turn switch on/off :wink: