Sign in to follow this  
Marc Molella

Project Krypto 2009 Mod Contest

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND TO ALL CONTESTANTS, IT WAS GREAT TO KNOW YOU

Thank you Sunny! I am always around, check the other forums like, Evga, overclockaholics, 411, XS, TPU, and others, I frequent many places! :D

To follow suit, here were my two submission photos!

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02450.jpg

Congrats to everyone on their projects, and good luck to all the participants! :bounce::bounce:

PaPang    0

Ahh, good to see you alive and kicking, registered and submitted! Just goes to show that you any old sickness can't keep a good modder down and doing a kick rear end mod. Kudos for Krypto and dragging yourself over the finish line in fine shape. BTW, any scars from the welts? I got a couple of really bad patches cuz I scratched too much, and they look like bruises!

Well, we'll just call them the CM Mod Contest battle scars just to dignify them. Congrats!

Saludos and Cheers

Ahh, good to see you alive and kicking, registered and submitted! Just goes to show that you any old sickness can't keep a good modder down and doing a kick rear end mod. Kudos for Krypto and dragging yourself over the finish line in fine shape. BTW, any scars from the welts? I got a couple of really bad patches cuz I scratched too much, and they look like bruises!

Well, we'll just call them the CM Mod Contest battle scars just to dignify them. Congrats!

Saludos and Cheers

Thanks sir PaPang! Yeah there is one scar behind my ear so far, and the others were very small, so they may leave little scars but may not be noticeable. The one behind my ear is still healing. Just glad I was able to get up and at it as well!

Yes they will definitely remind me of this great competition!

Good luck to you sir PaPang, and to all the contestants! :bounce::bounce:

knud    124

Wow, old topic is ancient :)

And Hi Marc. Will you join this year's mod world series?