Sign in to follow this  
Sharpshooter

Which cpu cooler

Hi All, i have a coolermaster rc1000 case with a gigabyte mother board and e8400 socket 775. Im after a more efficient cooler for the processor. Also, i would like a fan controller for the case fans. It has all the original fans, but a couple seem to be getting a bit noisy. Can anyone reccomend some replacememnts. Shall i stay with coolermaster fans?

All your help is greatly appreciated.

Wayne.

nicky_82uk    0

Well i have both v8 & v10 cpu coolers both are nice.. and do the job you want but if i had to choose one it would have to be the v8 because you can control the v8 from the back of ur case because a noob want comes with the v8 and does not come with the v10

Well i have both v8 & v10 cpu coolers both are nice.. and do the job you want but if i had to choose one it would have to be the v8 because you can control the v8 from the back of ur case because a noob want comes with the v8 and does not come with the v10

Thanks. I dont suppose you have any pics of it fitted do you?? Please. :)

i had the same case and the issue is the door...... you could grab a http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5953/bus-102/Zalman_ZM-MFC2_Multi_Fan_Controller_-_PWM_Fan_Ready.html?tl=g47c17s286 and flip it backward like so.....

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

That looks real nice. Is it possible to mount it in the front, but set it back a little so the door will still close??

Wow. Cheers. Thats one :) of a cooler. What temps are you getting now? Will this fit straight onto my 775 and how noisy is it? Does it have a fan on it?