Who agrees with me?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who agrees with me?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Guest dogin   
Guest dogin

Really do appreciate Bryant. Issues always come up with new products and its good to know someone is there willing to assist in resolving them. The CoolerMaster products are a cut above and so is the support!!!

BroChaos    0

i've been lucky enough to mee "the man" in person :wink:

he's the best customer service i've ever met

asdfman    0

He has been most helpful and courteous, leaving an extremely positive impression of coolermaster as a company, coming from a customer standpoint

TheMiNd    0

Thanks to Bryant, Coolermaster beats all the other company sites I've been. These forums are a wonderful tool and its a pity more companies don't use them to communicate with their customers.

Grump    0

All right, all right, now cut that out. If you guys only knew what you were doin'. Bryant's been walkin' around the office all day beating his chest and saying over and over, "I'm the MAN. I AM the man." I think he's gonna have to take his hat out another notch or 2.

hehehehe

Grump

Kahobi    0

Bryant has given a good face to Coolermaster, and the best customer assurance I've ever seen. Good Job. (sorry Grump, had to put my two cents in)

Brok3n    0

Yup gotta continue the good comments, he has been the best customer service rep I have ever delt with. And I have talked to just about all the major companies at some point or another. Bryant was the friendliest and also the most eager to see that what I need was taken care of in a professional manor. It reflects good on him and it reflects good on the company he works for, I choose Coolermaster products for quality but now I choose them for quality and peace of mind that Bryant will be there to help me out if their is any problems.