Sign in to follow this  
E.E.L. Ambiense

Project Cooler MaSteam-Punk (09 Mod Contest Entry) Completed

PaPang    0

Wow, really classy. Another great mod from the MNPCTECH school!

Kudos!

SwEeT......................... :happy11::happy11:

Thanks, mate!

Wow, really classy. Another great mod from the MNPCTECH school!

Kudos!

Thank you!

I didn't know Bill had a school! I'm going to have to ask him about it; perhaps a summer-camp for modding. :lol:

PaPang    0

I'm sorry if I mislead you but I meant the type of modding(school of thought) carried out at Bill's site. I think I saw your log there, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, he's up there in Minn., sort of far away from where you are although I would not pass up an internship to get my hands on all the great tools I see in the shop,plus a chance to see him in action, he-he. I'm not registered but I make frequent visits to see whats new. One of my partners on my site is registered though, his nick is Petoscal and both of us are fans for sure!

Cheers

I'm sorry if I mislead you but I meant the type of modding(school of thought) carried out at Bill's site. I think I saw your log there, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, he's up there in Minn., sort of far away from where you are although I would not pass up an internship to get my hands on all the great tools I see in the shop,plus a chance to see him in action, he-he. I'm not registered but I make frequent visits to see whats new. One of my partners on my site is registered though, his nick is Petoscal and both of us are fans for sure!

Cheers

LOL, I caught what you meant. ;):D Yes, my logs are primarily over at TMB (2nd home) and B-T (my 1st home), but scattered on some other ones as well. Oh, yeah.... Petoscal's posted occasionally in some of my logs. He's a good chap. I currently handle all of Bill's design work for grills, etc. We're planning for me to go up there in Oct. or so to spend a few days with Bill working on an impromptu-mod of some sort. We'll see what happens!

Thanks for looking in on this log!

PaPang    0

Got room for a stow-away? Just kidding, hope you have a blast!

Cheers

Got room for a stow-away? Just kidding, hope you have a blast!

Cheers

Hahaha, hop on! ;) Thanks, I hope we do too!

stunning as always thanks for sharing

Thanks, man!