Sign in to follow this  
Icejon

What kind of 120mm fan would you buy for a CPU cooler

What is the one most important fan specification for your current replacement CPU cooler fan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What is the one most important fan specification for your current replacement CPU cooler fan?

• High CFM (Airflow)
    • Low dBA (Quietness)
    • Useful Life
    • High Airpressure (measured in mmH20)
    • LED feature
    • Brand Reputation, Media review, Recommendation, or Forum posting

pcew    0

I would like to see all the above features. i.e. Led fan, very quite, high air flow, and long life. :D

boredgunner    0

Definitely high CFM and high static pressure. 120mm x 38mm fans offer that, but I can't fit them due to the size of my RAM heat sinks :(

Having LEDs would be nice too. I say the CM R4 series fans come close to all of these. They're quiet, move a lot of air, have LEDs, but static pressure isn't the best.

☢ ☢

Icejon    0

Having LEDs would be nice too. I say the CM R4 series fans come close to all of these. They're quiet, move a lot of air, have LEDs, but static pressure isn't the best.

☢ ☢

There really isn't the holy trinity fan yet from any manufacturer with high cfm(above 75CFM), high airpressure (above 3mmH2O) and dBA (<26). Many people don't understand static pressure, and why that spec is very important for CPU coolers.