Sign in to follow this  
mstjuan

Project: Mad-Oil by MstJuan - Mod Contest 2009 Completed

PaPang    0

Is that plaster/gypsum board you are using on your dvd drive? Have you filled anything up with the oil yet? I sure am puzzled with your setup.

Cheers/Saludos & keep the log rolling

mstjuan    0

No it's PVC plastic sheet boards and i had tried them for almost a year beeped in oil and made a container out of it and never had leaks on anything.

PaPang    0

Come on MstJuan, since you piqued my curiosity, now I need to see more! Also time is running down fast, you are going to have to go into overdrive now. Good Luck.

Cheers/Saludos

mstjuan    0

the pity is that i am not having enough physical time but i have a week off in September. i will manage i hope

PaPang    0

Thinking about your mod a little, it has dawn on me that your oil cooled theme is almost revolutionary (well atleast for me and several other "normal modders", you know air and liquid cooling). May I suggest you stay up a little late to work out the knots in your project? Or atleast on the weekends (do you have a rest day/days?). It would be a pity that you not finish on time and not be able to compete. As I suspect that this is the first time you attempt this mod, you will forcibly have to experiment and probably rework several things that will only show up when you physically try to do it or assemble the part.

I would really like you to put in that extra effort. A lot of us will appreciate it!

Cheers/Saludos

Maxession    1

Oil mods aren't easy, quite a few things to consider in the build, so good luck, and may it all work in the end. ;)

mstjuan    0

Hi Mates,

I am pretty sorry that i didn't actually managed to continue in the past few weeks but as i said work is taking a big part of my time,

Due to the WFR ( world financial recession ) I am stuck doing :) load of research and development on work that i was even working on weekends till late not to loose and peace of work that comes along.

I have booked a week of leave for next week and i am hoping to make a few days of pure work on the project. and i hope that by the 15th everything will be ready with paint and so fort as well.

Regards and thanks you for your interests i shell make my utmost to finite in time and at least make you enjoy your selfs with something new.

Regards

MstJuan

PaPang    0

Enjoy I will! Hurry up and best of luck!

Cheers/Saludos

mstjuan    0

started today again will show you the progress guys and girls