Sign in to follow this  
Guest yAu

**Voting is now opened** 2009 Modding Contest

Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?

• Yes
    • No

mstjuan    0

i tend to agree with papang. i am doing everything by hand and all the parts or i found them or they are really cheap. but that for the next competition. as regards to this one we accepted the Terms and conditions therefore we should follow them.

PaPang    0

Yeah, you're right, I agree and abide.

Hi,

Those are good suggestions.

After some discussions, we decided it's best to leave the rules as is for this contest since we are already a month or so into the contest. And these are too big of changes if we to implement them at this point.

But, we'll definitely take these suggestions into consideration for future contests.

Thank you.

mr_kholl    0

wow! this year the contest is very organized!! congrats CM once again!

It's very nice to see the evolution since 2004! I can see this year we have awesome entries.

I would love to participate, let's see.... :wink:

Congrats for the early participants, great incentive!

Kholl.

I am very happy to see that the master performs this COLLER championship Modding a spectacular way, by encouraging the culture of practice Modding artesal in full and show how you can create beautiful designs cases from using the creativity of young people around the world congratulations

PaPang    0

Hmm, yAu, I think Maciel placed his work log where it should not cuz it does not appear in the Mod Contest thread.

Sincerely

PaPang    0

See it now but way down in the list mixed with the much older posts.

RaptorFury    0

Question what happens if we lost our worklog? i had a few dozen pics but lost all them when somehow i managed to format it?

PaPang    0

It is the price we pay for not backing up. I regularly backup so in case of a disaster, I only loose the most immediate info. For example, most of my worklog is backed up for use again if necessary. Sorry, no back-up is for noobs, no excuse.

Later

Hi RaptorFury,

You can go ahead and post a worklog with as much information and pictures as you can. Then, our staff will decide whether there's enough details for your mod to qualify for the contest as I'm not the only decision maker. Hope you can join us!

It is the price we pay for not backing up. I regularly backup so in case of a disaster, I only loose the most immediate info.

Very true.......ALWAYS backup everything.........I was a victim of that before so I know....

FYI, I've made Maciel's worklog a 'sticky' post along with other mod entry worklogs. Thank you for the heads up.

Just a friendly reminder, deadline for submitting a mod entry is September 20th.

Still about 2 months to go, Good luck guys. :cheers: