Sign in to follow this  
Tony2438

Aguate MAx and Cosmos S

Tony2438    0

he Aquagate MAx the rad dose not fit on the Cosmos S you website it showed it to be compatible I bought the water cooler in anticipation of a release of a I7 1366 socket which on this forum would be released this year which is now not the case I feeling that I've fork out money for nothing and if I go for a V10 that another £100. Dose the V10 fit the Cosmos S ? Pleas could you advice Thanks.

If you already have an aquagate the only thing you need to buy now is just the water block with tubing size of inner 3/8 outer 1/2. You can purchase separate waterblocks at places like http://www.dangerden.com

To answer your question, yes it will fit, but you will need to remove the 200mm fan on the side panel

Tony2438    0

I am now using a 775 socket so I do not need a new water block I have removed the top 120 fan The problem is the rad dose not seem to match the hole on the top plate

dubzhouse    0

You have to put in a parts request or contact customer support and let them know you have a Cosmos S and the Aquagate Max and that you need the adapter so it will fit in the case. Thats what i did and they sent me the adapter and got it to fit when i was using it.