Icejon

Would you buy 200-230mm Cooler Master intake filters

Would you buy 200-230mm intake filters  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy 200-230mm intake filters

• Yes
    • No

Falknir    0

Yeah, they are excellent filters and fairly customizable, but unfortunately still don't see them offering alternative mesh colors. On the other hand, I am still waiting to see these new CM filters.

nuance    0

Any word on this topic yet? I am ready to pull the trigger on a HAF series case but want to be sure the filers will be released soon.

triggs75    0

Here are some pics of the custom filters that DEMCiflex made for me. They fit perfect and know they will do their job.

dsc01356yes.jpg

dsc01358lkp.jpg

dsc01360e.jpg

dsc01363w.jpg

dsc01361e.jpg

ulooksexc    0
Here are some pics of the custom filters that DEMCiflex made for me. They fit perfect and know they will do their job.

dsc01356yes.jpg

dsc01358lkp.jpg

dsc01360e.jpg

dsc01363w.jpg

dsc01361e.jpg

man that's so clean and nice looking!! :shock:

nuance    0

I ordered some of those Deciflex filters too, as I didn't want to wait on cooler master. I just got two 120's, though, as I am using two of the CM 120mm fans for the side intake. The front 200mm already has that thin filter that you can access if you remove the front panel, so I am good to go.

Why the filter on the top exhaust fan? You using it as an intake?

triggs75    0
I ordered some of those Deciflex filters too, as I didn't want to wait on cooler master. I just got two 120's, though, as I am using two of the CM 120mm fans for the side intake. The front 200mm already has that thin filter that you can access if you remove the front panel, so I am good to go.

Why the filter on the top exhaust fan? You using it as an intake?

Yeah they are great filters. I have a 140mm on the bottom of my case as it covers it perfect. I have a 120mm CM red fan on the bottom of my case.

My top is still being used as an exhaust, its just that soo much dust gets in the case with the large open holes all around the top. It still pushes plenty of heat out and my temps have not raised any either. They are easily removable as you know, so if I am going to game for a while I just pull it off the top.

Chad

nuance    0

Very cool, Chad.

Is it true Deciflex is from South Africa? The reason I ask is because I'd like to get some custom ones made as well, but I am curious to see what the wait time and shipping costs are if the company is in fact from South Africa. How long did you have to wait?

triggs75    0
Very cool, Chad.

Is it true Deciflex is from South Africa? The reason I ask is because I'd like to get some custom ones made as well, but I am curious to see what the wait time and shipping costs are if the company is in fact from South Africa. How long did you have to wait?

It is true they are in South Africa. Vincent is the one I was working with. I just went on their website and emailed them. They responded fast. It took him about a week to custom make them, but know they have the dimmensions and they fit perfect, and it took 6 days to be delivered from South Africa.

It might be a little pricey for some, but for custom made pieces and the quality, to me it was worth it.

1x custom Side Filter with HAF motif @ $24.00

1x custom Top Filter with HAF motif @ $22.50

Postage $11.00

TOTAL $56.50

Blast    0

It's been 3 months now. Can we get some kind of answer please?