Sign in to follow this  
VoongKoong

Wanted: PSU

FOP    0

yeap, pin removal tools are one of the best investments you can make.

VoongKoong    0

Ah, thanks guys, I think I'm gonna get a sleeved Real Power 450 from Performance-PCs :lol: ! But I have a question. What's a motherboard heatshrink? Performance PC has all kinds of colors, and I'm curious what you guys think would look nice with a black, blue themed WaveMaster 8) . Once again, thank you :D !

Mr. Miyagi    2

I always perfer black no matter the colors, but that's just me. :D I had mine blue and it didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I went to black and it looks a lot more professional.

Mr. Miyagi    2

Heatshrink is a tube that you place over your sleeve. You then apply heat for it to tighten around the wires so it will not come undone.

hed420    0

I'm cheap. Well actually I'm not cheap, I'd rather just spend my money on something more useful so I used a Bic pen. :)

zerospace    0
so which molex pin remover do you recomend?

I'm using a molex pin remover that I bought from either Performance-pcs or CrazyPC (I can't remember... ) It's a universal one, so one end is for removing male molex and the other end is for removing female molex.