Sign in to follow this  
mikejustis

Delete Post please

mikejustis    0

Hi Everyone. This is my first CoolerMaster product and post to the forum. Has anyone installed the Aquagate Max into a Thermaltake Armor+?? If so could you send pics so I can see where the heck it can go? Also, what type of reduction in temps should I expect?? Right now with this and Outlook open I am running at 40,32,35,39 temps with a Q9550

dubzhouse    0

From looking around the net and reading how the case is set up it seems like you might be able to fit it on the bottom where the two hard drive cages are but i am not sure. Is there room up top to mount it? If not the bottom might be your best bet. As far as temps go that would all matter how much paste you have on the cpu, your overclock (if yo do) and the airflow. I was running my Q9650 at 4.4 and my idle temps were less than 32,32,36,36. I have all four cores stuck at those temps until i go over them. Load they were about 65 or so not any higher and that is with 1.49 volts.