Sign in to follow this  
dr0op

Cavalier & others

dr0op    0

Give us some high-resolution pictures of the inside's of the various boxes :lol: The "Magnifier" doesn't really blow up the pictures that much, or? :wink:

I think there are more than just me who want to see what they look like before buying one of the beauties :)

Regards / Mr. More Details

dr0op    0

ooh :D , well i'm personally interested in the cavalier series & the cmstacker box but it would be nice to have a little more detailed pictures when CM posts the details of their products :)

dr0op    0

oh, that would be nice :D Shall i pm u with my details or ?

(u haven't thought of putting a catalog as an .pdf on the homepage :lol: )

Guest DonP   
Guest DonP

I'm also very interested in the Cavalier 4 CAV-T04.. is there any further information as to availability? (especially in the UK - I've already found a source or two in Belgium)

Or just general worldwide availability? I'll make noise at the forums at http://www.kustompcs.co.uk to get some stock in if it's available soon.

Also, you'd do well to put more pictures and information on the website. Personally, I'd really like to see an internal picture, more info on the PSU.. info about PCI slots.

This is looking like it might be a great case but there's no info on it!!!

I'm about to build two HTPCs for friends and I either wait for this or get an Antec Overture.

Donp, I am in the process of examining the case and taking more picture for you. Please give me a day so I can upload it. Thanks As for an ETA on Cav4 I'm sorry but It hasn't been confirm on the date yet. I will post back here when I get the information.

Guest DonP   
Guest DonP
Donp, I am in the process of examining the case and taking more picture for you. Please give me a day so I can upload it. Thanks As for an ETA on Cav4 I'm sorry but It hasn't been confirm on the date yet. I will post back here when I get the information.

That's great, thanks very much bigbadbns. I must say the release date is a weird thing - a Dutch site makes it look like it's already available, a US site claims 25th May, while an Austrian site claims 12th of July :x

Anyway, looking forward to pics and more info.

Regards,

DonP.