3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

spec1.png

spec2.png

spec3.png

cmyers    0

Meh. In all honesty, it looks like the bastard love child of a Cosmos and a Stacker.

I'll pass...

Next please.

Meh. In all honesty, it looks like the bastard love child of a Cosmos and a Stacker.

OM Gosh...

I think I just wet myself laughing...

I see what you mean & as funny as it sounds, well they say many a true word is said in jest.

I'd love to get my hands on one to test it out...

I'm setting up to write a review on the sniper, it'd be great to include this case in the review too, get extra peeps over to the storm forums that way...

Once I got over cmyers 'jest' I took a good look.

It appears sturdy enough, has all the right bits in all the right places but you cannot judge by looks alone.

I'd have prefered if it shipped with a solid window & an interchangeable slotted for fans as we see in the picture, but that would bump the cost up not only in parts but in shipping too.

I really want to see 'inside' the case better, even on paper, I can see what apears as cut-outs on the tray, but just where & how many... ?

It reminds me a bit of the earlier CM "Ammo" case a bit too... as is it were the "ammo" all grown up & ready to kick butt.

Certainly does look like a lot of time, money, effort & research has gone into the storm range.

As it is potentialy a LAN PARTY Case, I have high hopes for supurb discreet wiring, that they have added length to all the case to mobo cables, making it easier to run them out of sight rather than 'stretch them across the case in full view' as many cases leave you with as standard cable runs from pwr / reset / audio / usbs etc...

One of these days we will see a case with the option for the soundcard outputs in full to be accessed from the front rather than just headphones & mic.

Enough from me...

Apart from it's on my list of cases to grab for review & possibly add to my arsenal of custom builds for my customers / clients... yup, I could see this in a few office enviroments just as I could see he sniper...

Bosses like lights & shiz in their cases... on to tease the workers & show status, off at the press of a button / turn of a dial when it comes to working with their customers etc..

Icejon    0

I'd have prefered if it shipped with a solid window & an interchangeable slotted for fans as we see in the picture, but that would bump the cost up not only in parts but in shipping too.

I really want to see 'inside' the case better, even on paper, I can see what apears as cut-outs on the tray, but just where & how many... ?

It reminds me a bit of the earlier CM "Ammo" case a bit too... as is it were the "ammo" all grown up & ready to kick butt.

Certainly does look like a lot of time, money, effort & research has gone into the storm range.

With the side window it has a a unique automotive push pin instead of rivets. This means you can pop out like 9 push pins and replace the side panel with all mesh if you would like! or something else. We also styled the top handle to look like an assault rifle handle.

It has much better cable management compared to a similar size 900 mostly because of our cutouts. Also note that the side panel is flared on the other side giving you about .5" to route your cables. :albino:

elite.ire    3

i like certain aspects of that case, but not as a whole...

the styling just isnt what i like in a case, but im digging the black interiour :)

and i think the back panel is very cool :), id certainly prefer this over an antec :), which i guess is what this is marketed to beat...

id prefer to see more elegant cases from cm though....and im not liking the high visibility we have of the psu we have in the newer cm cases

i liked how the stacker had it kind of hidden away in the top, where as the psu is quite a promanat peice when you take off the side of a cm 690, or cosmos, sniper, scout ect.....

boredgunner    0
i like certain aspects of that case, but not as a whole...

the styling just isnt what i like in a case, but im digging the black interiour :)

and i think the back panel is very cool :), id certainly prefer this over an antec :), which i guess is what this is marketed to beat...

id prefer to see more elegant cases from cm though....and im not liking the high visibility we have of the psu we have in the newer cm cases

i liked how the stacker had it kind of hidden away in the top, where as the psu is quite a promanat peice when you take off the side of a cm 690, or cosmos, sniper, scout ect.....

Generally speaking, bottom mounted PSU is better if you have a bottom intake. The top fan on power supplies is an intake, so if you install the PSU in a Cosmos/Cosmos S/HAF 932/ATCS 840/Storm Sniper/Storm Scout with the fan facing down, it will be bringing in some fresh air. If the PSU is at the top it won't have a place to gather air from.

ipxtreme    0

This case is nice. I think it will finally kick the Antec Number Nine case's butt. This is slick and convenient. Carrying it to LAN parties will be a whole lot easier. I can't wait.