Sign in to follow this  
trek7000

Blurry window on HAF 932

trek7000    0

Hi all! I recently built a HAF 932, and after assembling it, I found the window to be blurry/cloudy over two thirds of its surface. Thinking maybe I got sweat or grease on it, I removed the side and cleaned the window, but the defect remained. I emailed both tech and customer support a week ago and haven't received any response. Has anyone had this problem and been successful in getting a new piece of acrylic shipped to them? I understand I'll have to drill out the existing rivets and replace them; it's a task I'm willing to handle. I'd just like some response from Cooler Master regarding this issue. Thanks!

trek7000    0

I know, I'm probably borderline OCD! :P I've built a few systems before, but this one is finally my price-is-no-object monster. My wife's teasing me about it, too; as trivial as it may seem, I just want it to be perfect. As a last resort, I'll fab my own window, but I don't think I can get the corners rounded as smooth as CM can...

Zenphic    0

lol. I'd be pretty pissed as well though since I want my "new" stuff to be perfect. But with time though, I'd get used to it and just ignore it.

Good luck to you though. I have no idea if CM is going to get you a new window.

MatthewK    0

I wish more manufacturers would use glass. It might be a little more money but nothing considerable, glass is generally somewhat cheap. They'd just have to be sure it is packaged well so it doesn't break during shipping. I know if I opened up the box and saw glass I'd instantly think "wow, quality!" When I see plastic/acrylic I instantly think "yuck, ultra cheap crapola."